CLICK THE ABOVE ^^^ "VISIT OUT WEBSITE" ^^^ LINK TO REGISTER FOR FREE TICKETS
The show must go on!
Wedding in New York is excited to announce our May 23rd bridal show at
Turning Stone Resort Casino from 12 - 5 pm.
Tickets are FREE! Each Bride/Groom is allowed to bring 1 guest.
We have always prided ourselves on producing productive, enthusiastic, safe and exciting Bridal Shows. We want to make sure that we can make the show safe and successful for our valued wedding professionals and eager engaged couples.
Turning Stone Resort and Casino is owned by the Oneida Nation and is not under the same regulations as the rest of New York state. However they do have a strict, comprehensive plan to protect their employees, guests and the community. These screening policies are aligned with the State of New York and its ongoing efforts to limit community spread of the virus.
During these unprecedented times there are specific guidelines, restrictions & procedures we must legally follow in order to hold an event. In doing so we understand that this bridal show will not be exactly identical to those that we are known for - but it will still help connect you with wedding professionals face to face. Our main goal is to match couples with professionals that meet their style, personality and budget.
Our team has worked closely with Turning Stone Resort and Casino to come up with the following safety protocols...
• Bride/Groom can bring 1 guest
• We will need the names, address and phone number for EACH person entering the show
• All guests will undergo a thorough screening process - which includes having their photo & state-issued ID recorded.
• At any given time there is to be no more than 4 total people (vendors & attendees) in the booth space.
• Masks will need to be worn at ALL times.
• Maintain physical distancing at ALL times.
• There will be NO eating or drinking in the events center.
When registering you will choose a time to enter - you can enter anytime within that hour and stay as long as you please.
Although this year will still be different - we are looking forward to getting back to what we do best!
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.