I’m a wedding and portraiture photographer residing in Rochester, NY, I work throughout western and central NY. My wedding photography style is a balance of photojournalism and portraiture (both causal and creative). I love to craft photographic art, but never lose sight that I am primarily present to capture the naturally occurring moments of a wedding day. Very often the two converge organically, and that is especially rewarding to me. Being trusted to authentically document the unique story of a loving couple on one of the happiest days of their lives is a great privilege. It’s a deeply fulfilling job that I approach with fresh vigor and earnest intent each and every time. I truly enjoy meeting and working with couples from all walks of life.
Thank you to all that attended the Jan 14 Bridal Show at the Holiday Inn Downtown. It was great to get to chat with many of you!
Please ask me about My Bridal Show Specials if you didn't pick up a information card from me. The promotion offer expires on 2/25/18 so contact me soon!
I'm also offering a special incentive for the remaining 2018 I am open for. Please contact me via here or my website contact form for details!
For me to provide you with an accurate quote, please include the following:
1) Your Wedding Date
2) How many hours of coverage you will need on your wedding day?
3) Do you need or desire a second shooter for the day?
4) Would you like to include an engagement or bridal session?
5) Would you like to include any albums, press books or other print items in the quote, or simply think about that stuff later on?
6) Is your wedding further than 150 miles outside of the Rochester NY area?
I will reply to you within 1 business day
All of my wedding day photography coverage services include:
- Post-processing of all delivered images
- Custom Private Website for Online Viewing, Proofing, and Downloading.
- Print releases for all Images
- Custom USB Drive and case with print and web optimized images from your wedding in color and B&W
- Wedding day timeline planning consultation and guidance